WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
A week’s stay with The Alpine Club includes:
• Dedicated in-house concierge service
• Breakfast until 10.00am daily
• Afternoon tea daily
• 6 course dinner on 6 nights
• 6 pairs of wines served with dinner
• Complimentary bar (house wines, beer and soft drinks)
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Morning tea in bed
• Children’s supper 6 days if required
• On demand 4x4 chauffeur service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
• Linen, towels and dressing gowns. Mid-week towel change
• Toiletries & hair dryers
• Daily housekeeping
• Luxury bathroom products
• Complimentary WIFI & Ipod docking station
• TV (UK freeview satellite channels) DVD, and film library
• Local tourist taxes The following are not included:
Travel or transfers/ Insurance / Lift pass/Ski lessons / Ski equipment rental/ Evening meal on day off / Lunches / Gratuities
We have lived in St Martin for many years so our local knowledge and relationships guarantee that we can arrange every tiny detail of your holiday to the highest standard. Want the very best off-piste guide or super-fun instructor for the children? We can hand-pick them. Don’t know which mountain restaurant to go to for lunch? Just ask us. We can even reserve the newest skis and arrange in-chalet massages with the best therapists in resort.
ADULT ONLY SHARED CHALETS
The Alpine Club offers exclusive adult-only shared weeks in Chalet Abode, so you can book one of the four en-suite bedrooms and don’t have to fill the whole chalet yourself. We make sure you are sharing with other like-minded adults, and, crucially, that the chalet is guaranteed child-free. The separate TV room also means you don’t need to share someone else’s passion for the rugby!
All our chalets are perfect for families. Everyone can relax and enjoy their holiday in a real home-from-home environment, and we will do all we can to ensure you, your family and friends have a wonderful time. We can help the children into their ski boots and take them to lessons, serve them early teas and even arrange nannies and baby sitters. Chalet Abode and Chamois Lodge also each have a separate TV/play room with a selection of games and DVDs to keep children entertained in the evening - leaving you adults to relax by the fire and enjoy canapés and wine.